149 12th Street is a 3-story warehouse located between 2nd and 3rd Avenue in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY. The subject property totals 13,840 square feet across 4 commercial units and is built full on a 41.67 ft x 100 ft, C4-4D zoned lot (Block: 01020 Lot: 0045). Recently up-zoned to C4-4A, the new FAR of 4.0 allows for a total of 18,800 buildable square feet as-of-right for residential and commercial use.
The subject property is located three blocks away from both the 4th Avenue ‘F’ & ‘G’ subway station and 9th Street ‘D’ & ‘R’ subway station, providing for easy access to Manhattan, Downtown Brooklyn and Queens. Investors, developers and owner-users have the opportunity to purchase a strategically located industrial building in the rapidly growing Gowanus neighborhood. The purchaser can capitalize on the close proximity to public transportation and steady growth in property value.
- Immaculate Multi-Story Warehouse with 18,800 Total BSF
- Recently Upzoned Warehouse with C4-4A Zoning Allows for Additional 8,460 BSF
- Features 3 – 800 SF Outdoor Terraces Across the 2nd and 3rd Floor
- Up the Block from the 4th Avenue ‘F’ & ‘G’ Subway Station and 9th Street ‘D’ & ‘R’ Subway Station
- 6,000 Pound Freight Elevator Servicing all 3 Levels of the Building
- New Construction Completed in 2007
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|
|149 12th Street||$6,995,000||%||N/A||13,840||Available|