SAB Capital is pleased to present this 5-property portfolio offering comprised of four Starbucks sites and one California Department of Fish and Wildlife site (“CDFW”). The portfolio covers four markets, with the Starbucks sites located in St. Petersburg, FL, Memphis, TN and Woodstock, GA, and the CDFW site located in Fort Bragg, CA. All Starbucks sites are under corporately guaranteed leases from the Starbucks Corporation (Moody’s: Baa1). The CDFW also features a strong state government guarantee, as it is backed by a $540M+ budget. All sites in the portfolio feature 5+ years of lease term, which limits the risk of re-tenancy.
- All Starbucks Locations Have Corporate Backed Leases | Starbucks Corporation – Moody’s: Baa1
- St. Petersburg is a High Growth Market | Over 6% Population Growth Since 2010 at Both Sites
- All Starbucks Sites are in Densely Populated Areas | All Sites Have Over 155,000 Residents Within 5 Miles
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife Has a Strong Guaranty From the State | $542M Budget
- All Leases in Portfolio Have Over 5 Years Remaining | Little Risk of Re-Tenancy
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|
|Starbucks and California Department of Fish & Wildlife||$11,500,000||%||Closed|