Vertically integrated sign manufacturer serving banks, churches, restaurants, retailers, and schools with the fabrication, installation, and maintenance of awnings, shutters, banners, neon signs, and vinyl signs across the southeast and Texas. CAS’s facility houses automated C&C Routers, Brakes, Benders, Cutting Equipment, and Paint Booths. CAS’s client base includes some of the most recognizable companies in the US: Popeyes, Burger King, KFC, RaceTrac, Pizza Hut, Version, and Raising canes.
- Net-Leased Industrial Property in Bunkie, LA | 88,675 Square Foot Facility
- Operators With Core Capabilities Across the Digital and Print Marketing Sectors
- 15-20 Year Sale Leaseback With 3% Annual Escalations
- Strong and Diverse Customer Portfolio |Base Includes Private Businesses and Fortune 500 Companies
- Strong Private Equity-Backed Guarantee | $81M 2021 Revenue with 12% EBITDAR Margin
- Experienced Executive Team | Over 20 Years of Acquisitions Experience With ~$20Bn in Deal Volume Closed
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|