Entry Level Commercial Real Estate Agent (Associate)
Our office is expanding and we are seeking a select few hardworking, motivated, and determined individuals to join our team of like-minded leaders in the ultimate meritocracy.
SAB is a leading commercial real estate services and investment firm with over $4 billion in closed transaction volume specializing in the sale, purchase, and recapitalization of investment properties throughout the United States. You will have unconditional support, guidance, and mentorship as you begin your career in the form of a daily training program and access to senior brokers and leadership all the way from the vice presidents to the founders and Managing Partners. An associate’s goal should be to out-hustle their competition, strive for greatness, build a long lasting personal book of business, and to provide a best-in-class advisory service to their clients. Our success is attributable to our dedication to being market leaders and being able to provide national expertise and in-depth knowledge of virtually all local markets and submarkets around the country.
What to Expect at SAB Capital:
- Training – The associate training program is a rigorous development program that will arm you with the market knowledge, sales, and transaction expertise needed to excel as a real estate investment sales professional within our company. You will be taught everything from real estate fundamentals all the way to the closing table and everything in between. There will be open dialogue and discussion, online work, role-playing and analysis.
- Mentorship – All of our senior agents are easily accessible and approachable. We have an open floor and you will be a couple steps away from the founders and managing partners of SAB who are always available for a scheduled talk or a casual catch up
- Coaching – Daily and weekly coaching is provided in a small group setting by experienced managers with over 30+ years of combined brokerage experience. Our managers will assist you in setting goals and holding you accountable to a structured business plan to help you achieve success and reach your highest potential
- Culture – We understand the importance of enjoying where you work and how coming into the office every day should be something you look forward to. We offer a wellness plan in which we work out together, as well as happy hours and structured company retreats and activities to build camaraderie and strong relationships within the company
- Growth – Your potential is limitless. Our goal is to help you realize and reach that potential in the most supportive and collaborative environment possible.
- Complete SAB detailed training program with the brokerage team
- Convert proactive prospecting calls to meetings
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations as required
- Participate in property tours as required
- Contact and meet regularly with other real estate professionals including developers, investors, landlords and other brokers
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain organized contact information on prospects through our in house CRM system
- Utilize the company’s extensive track record, technology, and resources to win business and provide expert advisory services to your clients.
- Work with sophisticated Excel-based analytical tools including financial models and financial analysis with supervision, including cash flow projections, valuation models, and sensitivity analysis
- Participate in brokerage team meetings and weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on activity, market information, new business generation efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (real estate/finance a plus)
- Real Estate Salesperson license or willingness to obtain (must be obtained after employment)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with clients and peers
- Competitive nature and desire to be the best
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong research skills to research specific properties (including physical and municipal information), surrounding markets, and tenants
- Ability to analyze (both quantitative and qualitative) the attributes and challenges of a specific property, its position within the market, and formulating a well thought-out and articulate assessment/argument
- Excellent written communication skills to compose sections of pitches and marketing materials, including Market Sections, Property Descriptions, Tenant Write-Ups, and Executive Summaries which require diligent research, concise writing, and the ability to compose a compelling argument
- Possess financial acumen. A strong grasp of basic financial principles and concepts that are crucial to the underwriting the valuation of real estate and communicating information
- Strong Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work within a team structure
Job Type: Full-time, Competitive commission-based compensation with excellent earning potential. Vibrant company culture that fosters collaboration and teamwork.
Access to mentorship and support from industry experts.
Opportunities for career advancement within a rapidly growing company.
Continuous professional development and training.
Cutting-edge real estate technology and resources.