338 43rd Street is located between 3rd and 4th Ave in the Sunset Park neighborhood of Brooklyn (Block: 728 Lot: 23). The property features 3,906 buildable square feet as-of-right. The lot measures 19.5 ft x 100 ft for a total of 1,953 square feet. The property is zoned R6B, allowing for residential development. It is in a rapidly developing section of Sunset Park, steps away from the 45th Street “R” subway station providing for an easy commute to Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn. Sunset Park has gone through a period of significant development that shows no signs of slowing down. 338 43rd Street offers developers and investors the opportunity to purchase a prime development property in the rapidly developing Sunset Park neighborhood.
- Prime Multifamily Development Opportunity in Sunset Park
- Total of 3,906 Buildable Square Feet
- Steps from 3rd and 4th Avenue Retail Corridor
- Up the Block from 45th Street “R” Subway Station
- Located within a Qualified Opportunity Zone
|338 43rd Street