SAB Capital is pleased to present 48-50 Herkimer Place in Brooklyn, NY. The contiguous properties are currently configured as offices over two warehouses , located between Bedford and Nostrand Avenues in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, NY. The buildings contain office and industrial space and are built a combined total of 3,681 SF.
The properties sit on two M1-1 zoned lots. The properties measure a combined 50 ft by 49 ft (Block: 1866, Lot: 0019,0020) . The properties are located in the rapidly developing section of Bedford-Stuyvesant and allow for easy access to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway and Atlantic Avenue Corridor. The neighborhood is going through a period of revitalization with numerous residential, office, and commercial properties in construction.
48-40 Herkimer Place offers investors and users the opportunity to purchase contiguous office/warehouse buildings in this strong commercial sub-market of Bedford-Stuyvesant. Buyers will be able to capitalize on the rising industrial, office, and retail rents in Bedford-Stuyvesant and take advantage of a growing supply and demand disparity in the local industrial/office market.
- Prime Bedford-Stuyvesant Commercial Investment Opportunity for Investors & Owner-Users
- Offices Over Two Warehouses
- Buildings Total 3,681 Square Feet
- Recent Electrical Upgrades
- Short Distance from Fulton St. Retail Corridor
- Two Blocks From the Nostrand Avenue A/C Subway Station Providing for Quick Access to Downtown Brooklyn and Manhattan
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|
|48 - 50 Herkimer Place||$1,500,000||%||Closed|