550 Marshall Phelps Road is a 226,429 SF industrial complex located in Windsor, CT. The property features approximaly 178,601 SF of warehouse space and 47,828 SF of office space. The warehouse space has 27 ft ceilings, 36’ x 36’ column spacing, 8 dock-high doors, and one drive-in bay. The current logistics tenant occupies 62,500 SF with their lease expiring in February 2027. This industrial complex is suitable for all commercial operations, distribution, and high-tech manufactuing. 550 Marshall Phelps Road is situated near I-91, in proximity to major companies such as Amazon and Trader Joe’s. There is over 2.1 million SF of industrial space within 1 mile. This asset provides investors and owner-users the opportunity to purchase a turn-key industrial asset that is primely located within Connecticut.
- Prime Industrial End-User or Investor Opportunity in Windsor, C
- 226,429 SF Industrial Complex with Warehouse and Office Space – Room for Expansion
- High Ceilings and Wide-Column Spacing Suitable for Operations, Distribution, and Manufacturing Purposes
- Property Features 8 Dock-High Doors, One Drive-in Bay, and Heavy Power
- Situated Near I-91, In Proximity to Major Companies like Amazon, Trader Joe’s, and Pepperidge Farm
- Over 2.1 Million Square Feet of Industrial Space within 1 Mile
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|