755 Washington Avenue is a mixed-use development opportunity situated in the Prospect Heights section of Brooklyn, NY. The subject property contains 10,500 square feet of buildable space across a 44.17 by 85.87 foot lot. The parcel is zoned C4-5D (Block: 01861, Lot: 0011).
The subject property is strategically located along the Washington Avenue retail corridor and in close proximity to Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and the Brooklyn Museum. It’s conveniently accessible by the Franklin Ave-Medgar Evers College “2, 3, 4, 5” Subway Station. Developers have the opportunity to purchase a primely-located property in a section of Brooklyn where commercial and residential rents remain strong and growing.
- Prime Mixed-Use Development opportunity in Prospect Heights
- Total 11,370 Buildable SF
- Condo values reaching $1,350/SF
- 44 feet of frontage along the Washington Ave corridor known for restaurants such as: the famous Tom’s, Shane’s, Eve’s Lounge, Tooker Alley and many more
- Steps from The Brooklyn Museum of Art, Main Branch of The Brooklyn Public Library, The Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Prospect Park and the Brooklyn Children’s Museum
- Short walk to the “2, 3, 4, 5” and the Franklin Ave Shuttle
- Serviced by the B45, B48, B6 9& B41 Bus Routes
- Located within a Qualified Opportunity Zone
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|
|753-757 Washington Ave.||$3,250,000||%||11,370||Available|