314-318 49th Street is located on the corner of 3rd Ave and 49th St in the Sunset Park neighborhood of Brooklyn (Block: 782 Lots: 11,12,13). The property features 9,114 buildable square feet as-of-right. The lot measures 45.5 ft x 100 ft for a total of 4,557 square feet. The property is zoned R6B, allowing for residential development. It is in a rapidly developing section of Sunset Park, steps away from the 45th and 53rd Street “R” subway stations providing for an easy commute to Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn. Sunset Park has gone through a period of significant development that shows no signs of slowing down. 314-318 49th Street offers developers and investors the opportunity to purchase a prime development property in the rapidly developing Sunset Park neighborhood.
- Prime Multifamily Development Opportunity in Sunset Park
- Total of 9,114 Buildable Square Feet
- Steps from 4th and 5th Avenue Retail Corridor
- Up the Block from 45th and 53th Street “R” Subway Stations
- Over 145 Feet of Frontage
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|
|314-318 49th St||$2,300,000||%||N/A||9,114||Available|