SAB Capital is pleased to present this portfolio of two CVS properties in Clarksville and Winnsboro, TX, located in the northeast part of the state. CVS is subject to NN (double net) lease structure with minimal landlord responsibilities and about 7.5 years remaining in the base term. CVS is the most prominent pharmacy chain in the U.S., accounting for 34% of the prescription drug market in 2022. The site benefits from minimal competition as the only national brand pharmacy within a 20 mile radius.
- Minimal Landlord Responsibilities | Absolute Double Net (NN) Lease Structure
- Investment Grade Guaranty | CVS (S&P: BBB) is the 4th Ranked Company in the Fortune 500
- Largest Pharmacy Chain in the U.S. by Market Share | CVS Health Accounted for 34% of the U.S. Prescription Drug Market in 2022
- Low Price Point | Individual Sites Under $1M List Price
- Limited Competition | Both Sites Only National Brand Pharmacy in 20 Mile Radius
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|