Director of Marketing
Our New York office is seeking a Marketing Director to join our team.
SAB is a leading commercial real estate services and investment firm specializing in the sale, purchase, and recapitalization of single-tenant and multi-tenant net leased properties throughout the United States. We provide for the most talented and committed investment sales professionals to collaboratively create the most impactful service in the commercial real estate sector. Our success is attributable to our dedication to being market leaders and being able to provide national expertise and in-depth knowledge of virtually all local markets and submarkets around the country.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands. You will also be in charge of trade shows and client/prospect events.
As a potential candidate, you will have a professional demeanor, strong written and verbal skills, and excellent organization/prioritization skills. You should be a go-getter, who is able to wear multiple hats and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a member of the Marketing Team you must be very detail-oriented, and assist in all marketing roles as needed.
- Oversee the marketing department.
- Evaluate and develop our marketing strategy and plan.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all marketing efforts.
- Understand and develop the deparment budget.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
- Build brand awareness and positioning.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Conduct market research to identify new marketing opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, or a related field
- Must have at least 7 years of Marketing experience (Real Estate experience required)
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into creative concepts and designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing marketing content
- Ability to effectively work interact with team members
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and project-management, problem-solving skills
- Must have a solid grasp of graphic design principles
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Salesforce, and Pardot.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, and HubSpot
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Marketing: 7 years (Real Estate experience required)