420 Park Avenue and 832 Kent Avenue are two contiguous properties, located on the corner of Park and Kent Avenues. Combined, the lots are 12,000 SF and measure 100ft x 120ft. (Block: 1897 Lot: 29,31). Currently, each property is leased out to a single tenant with a total gross annual income of $177,022.
The properties are located in a rapidly developing section of Bedford-Stuyvesant where there are many residential and commercial properties in construction. Investors and developers have the opportunity to purchase a primely-located property in a neighborhood where industrial, office, and residential rents continue to rise.
- Call for Offers or Ground Lease Proposals
- Total of 12,000 SF of Commercially-Zoned Land
- Prime Corner Development Opportunity in Bedford Stuyvesant
- 100 ft of Frontage Along Park Avenue
- Steps from the Myrtle Avenue Retail Corridor
- Short Distance from the Brooklyn Navy Yard
- 6 Blocks from the Classon Avenue “G” Subway Station
Contact Jake Torre or Jason Grunberg for OM
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|
|420 Park Avenue & 832 Kent Avenue||$||%||N/A||12,000||Available|