606 Dean Street is currently situated as a single story warehouse in the Prospect Heights section of Brooklyn, New York. The subject property is built a total of 4,100 square feet over a 40.75 by 110 foot lot. The parcel is zoned M1-1 (Block: 1137, Lot: 0023). It represents a prime retail or end-user opportunity.
The subject property is strategically located steps from the Franklin Avenue “C” subway station and a short walk from the Flatbush Avenue retail corridor and the Barclays Center. Investors and owner-users have the opportunity to purchase a primely-located property in a section of Brooklyn where commercial rents remain strong and growing.
- Prime Retail, Development, or End-User Opportunity in Prospect Heights
- 4,100 SF, Turn-Key Single Story Warehouse
- 40.75 Feet of Frontage Along Dean Street
- Across the Street from 535 Dean Street, 535 Carlton Avenue, and 550 Vanderbilt Avenue – Over 1,350 Residential Units
- Steps from the Franklin Avenue “C” Subway Station
- Short Walk to the Barclays Center and the Flatbush Avenue Retail Corridor
- Retail Rents Averaging $50/SF
Contact Jake Torre or Jason Grunberg for OM
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|
|606 Dean St||$5,000,000||%||N/A||4,100||Available|