SAB Capital is pleased to present Amedisys Home Health and Hospice in Morristown, Tennessee. Amedisys (NASDAQ: AMED) commnced a 5 year lease in 2021 with annual rent escalations. The tenant is a leading provider of home healthcare services in the U.S., serving over 400,000 patients annually. The area has seen strong population growth locally with a 5% increase since 2010 and a projected 4% increase through 2027.
- Amedisys in Morristown, TN | 38 Miles Northeast of Knoxville
- Strong Corporate Guarantee | Amedisys Companies (NASDAQ: AMED) Generated Over $2.2B in Revenue in 2022
- Highly Experienced Operator | Amedisys is the Second Largest Hospice Care Provider in the U.S.
- Priced Below Property Replacement Cost
- Tennessee is an Income Tax Free State
- Strong Hedge Against Inflation | 2% Increases Annually ($0.25 PSF Fixed)
- Robust Local Population Growth | 5% Increase in 5 Mile Radius Since 2010, Projected 4% Increase Through 2027
- Dense Medical Location | 293,000 Square Feet of Hospitals and Medical Offices Within 1 Mile Radius
- High Quality of Service | Maintained the Highest Quality of Patient Care star rating in the home health industry of 4.49 with 99% of their care centers at 4+ stars
|Tenant||Price||Cap Rate||Lease Type||Square Feet||Status|