Real Estate Associate - Private Equity | Sale-Leaseback
SAB Capital is a nationally recognized real estate investment advisor dedicated to assisting clients in the acquisition and disposition of net-leased, industrial and sale-leaseback properties across the country. We are experts in structuring sale-leaseback solutions for companies of all sizes, public and private, and across multiple industries. In addition to working with middle market companies, our team has extensive experience structuring sale-leaseback financing for private equity sponsors and investment banks as part of broader M&A transactions.
We are looking for an Associate to join our growing Sale Leaseback Group. Our team is seeking individuals with real estate experience who are team players and possess the desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment. Responsibilities to include the due diligence, analysis and underwriting of new real estate investment opportunities and overseeing all aspects of the transaction process. The candidate must be able to analyze and distill data from diverse sources to make judgments as to the quality and value of real estate opportunities. Additionally, this individual will report to and support the Co-Heads of the Sale-Leaseback Group in pitching new business and interfacing with clients. This position provides outstanding experience and unparalleled exposure to clients and senior professionals with the opportunity to advance rapidly at a highly regarded and growing firm.
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- 1-2 (Analyst) / 3+ (Associate) years of relevant work experience at a real estate firm including but not limited to: real estate private equity, investment banking, finance, brokerage, or development companies
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Experience Strongly Preferred
- Solid grasp of real estate fundamentals and valuation
- An aggressive, bold attitude regarding business development; desire to consistently achieve top results
- Demonstrated success in cultivating relationships with high-level executives and professional outside advisors;
- Extensive experience with excel and building financial models
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate ideas
- Superb communications skills, both written and oral
- A positive attitude with a strong desire to succeed in a collaborative environment
- Base + Commission