Investment Sales Associate
Our New York office is expanding, and we are seeking Investment Sales Associates to join our buy-side net lease brokerage team in New York, Florida, and California.
SAB is a leading commercial real estate services and investment firm specializing in the sale, purchase, and recapitalization of single tenant and multi-tenant net leased properties throughout the United States. We provide for the most talented and committed investment sales professionals to collaboratively create the most impactful service in the commercial real estate sector. Our success is attributable to our dedication to being market leaders and being able to provide national expertise and in-depth knowledge of virtually all local markets and submarkets around the country.
SAB designed its Associate Incubator Program for entry level and professionals with 1-3 years of experience who are seeking to advance their career in the field of commercial real estate. Associate Incubator Program is a 2-month rigorous training and talent development program that will arm you with the market knowledge, sales, and transaction expertise needed to excel as a real estate investment sales professional within our company.
- Participate in cold-calling program with brokerage team
- Convert calls to meetings
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations as required
- Contact and meet regularly with other real estate professionals including developers, investors, landlords, and other brokers
- Identify potential 1031 exchange buyers looking to exchange capital into net lease of retail assets and educate potential buyers about the 1031 process and the net lease sector
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects
- Work with sophisticated Excel-based analytical tools including financial models and financial analysis with supervision, including cash flow projections, valuation models, and sensitivity analysis
- Participate in brokerage team meetings and weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on activity, market information, new business generation efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends
- Lead net lease focused seminars to multi-family brokerage throughout Southern California
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Real Estate Salesperson licenses and 2+ years of experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with clients and peers
- Strong research skills to research specific properties (including physical and municipal information), surrounding markets, and tenants
- Ability to analyze (both quantitative and qualitative) the attributes and challenges of a specific property, its position within the market, and formulating a well thought-out and articulate assessment/argument
- Excellent written communication skills to compose sections of pitches and marketing materials, including Market Sections, Property Descriptions, Tenant Write-Ups, and Executive Summaries which require diligent research, concise writing, and the ability to compose a compelling argument
- Possess financial acumen. A strong grasp of basic financial principles and concepts that are crucial to the underwriting the valuation of real estate and communicating information
- Strong ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work within a team structure
100% Commission Only