10-16 S 2nd Avenue is currently situated as two mixed-use buildings located in Mount Vernon, NY. The subject properties are built a total of 17,033 square feet over a combined 0.22 acres of land.
The property is zoned Downtown Business (DB). Permitted uses for redevelopment include professional or government offices, restaurants, hotels, bars, nightclubs, and other commercial uses. Downtown Business (DB) allows for up to 10 stories of development.
The subject property is strategically located in downtown Mount Vernon. It is about 1,000 feet away from the Mount Vernon East Metro North Train Station providing close access to New York City. Investors and owner-users have the opportunity to purchase a primely-located property in a section of Westchester County where commercial rents remain strong and growing.
- Prime Value-Add or Development Opportunity in Mount Vernon, NY
- Total of 17,033 SF Across Two Mixed-Use Buildings
- Zoned Downtown Business (DB) Allowing for up to 10 Stories of Development
- 13 Miles Northeast of Midtown Manhattan – Approximately 1 Million Residents within a 5 Mile Radius
- Mount Vernon East Train Station is Under 1,000 Feet Away
- Located within an Opportunity Zone
- Can Be Delivered Vacant
Contact for complete OM
|10-16 S 2nd Avenue